Home sweet home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Rp. PART 2!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

School Rp. PART 2! - Page 2 Empty Re: School Rp. PART 2!

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:27 am

Ray knew instantly who the girl was "Siya?" she asked she haden't seen her in forever not after what had happen those bastereds of the school she was going to tried to make her into a demon they sacceaded but she still contained the smell of human. Ray went up to her her long dark purple hair drenched in blood she looked up sighlently her eyes blazing a crimsion. "Hey Siya you okay?" she asked cocking her head to the side Siya nodded.
"Ya should we go? Im going to this school..." she mummbled I nodded and grabbed her I walked around to see vampire and wearwolf fight Ray blocked Siya when the wearwolf threw the part of earth. She sensed and got on the roof her wings spread she saw a girl looked midly hurt she healed the girl completly before flying off her white dress flowing in the wind twords her new school.

SiyaSchool Rp. PART 2! - Page 2 15 just imagin her with demon wings
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am

I rubbed my forehead as I walked out the door, my overcoat hiding the gun attached to the waist of my belt as the high heels thumped against the sidewalk. bobbing my head along to the song playing through my headphones as I pulled my sunglasses out of pocket of my leather coat. slipping them on as i started to pick up my pace. moving swiftly through the dim city. passing the smell of human food up for the smell of blood wasn't as hard as Vlad had said it was. grinning to Myself at the memory of the vampire I kept picking up my pace until I was just a blur on the sidewalk. not even removing my hands from my pockets as I moved up towards the school. stopping all of the sudden to eye the marble walk way. trying not to laugh as i moved farther down the path. slowing down my pace i glanced around. spotting roman and willow near by i waved them over. "Aye wumman! wha' 're yee doin here?" Roman asked. i laughed quietly. "You can drop the accent roman. i know its really you." willow grinned from her spot next to roman. "Hey bayne..Hows it going?" i shrugged." Not to bad not to bad. how about you? you get your knight in shining armor yet?" Roman grinned as we walked down the halls of the school. throwing a punch at my shoulder i just laughed. "Cute. Well i gotta split and get to my dorm, hope ill see you two later! peace." I said with a grin as i waved over my shoulder. eying the small piece of paper in my hand. 'Okay....Dorm rooms to a graveyard or the avlon...since im part angel and part vampire? hmph..Stupid people cant make up their minds.' i growled to myself as i moved out the backdoor closest to the cafeteria. bobbing my head to the music as i skirted down the steep slope towards the dorm's in the graveyard. my blonde hair fluttering out in sort of a shield for my face around me. sensing a vampire walking beside me i spread my darkened angel wings to scare him.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

http://homesweethome.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 am

I sighed listening to Siya complain about this stupid school we had to share a room since we knew each other my eye twitched slightly I hated it here completly. "Siya shut it." I mummbled she did I sighed rubbing the back of my head skipping to class my first one was weapons I swung it around looking at the sky. I was in between the avalon and something else I forgot. Siya was perfecrlt fine to where we are. I ran full speed I may be a angel demon but im very fast I did a flip landing gracefully on my feet grabbing a slender sword a girl with white hair and red eyes looked at me. "Who are you?" I asked she shrugged.
"Names Seniria.." she mummbled.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2