Home sweet home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Rp.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

School Rp. Empty School Rp.

Post  Shadows flayme Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 pm

READ IT AND WEEP! Ill make up the story for this place and Post pictures of What the school looks like soon. When i feel like it or when i have time.

STORY:
The school had been abandoned Around 2002,Teachers died because strange things had been going on around the town. But its opened back up mysteriously. No one knows what goes on inside of this high school , All they can say is they think that Mythical People Who think they belong in this world. You are one of them. As a student in the hell raised academy your job is to keep the secret of others and yourself , do not tell anyone about who you are or what you are. Or anything Involving your powers. If you are to break one of these rules , you shall be silenced. Students are welcome to show their ability's and what they are capable of. There are no limits to your powers. If you manage to know how to shape shift or anything gruesome , take it to the arena.

Dorms:

Dorms shall be seperated into a few spots.
.Werewolves they take the back by the forest and the arena
.Vampires By the graveyard
.Demons By the graveyard
.Magi Near the fires cavern
.Warlocks Fires cavern
.Angels The avalon forest
.Shape-shifters Forest with the werewolves
.Undead graveyard

Room list
Please add a room number to your Profile , i shall Put them all down in the list.

Profiles:
Vampires Demons and Undead
Name:
Human age:
Immortal age:
Female or male?:
Picture (link or attach a photo):
Weapons:
Magic:
About:

Magi&angels&warlocks
Name:
Picture:
Magic:
about:

ShapeShifters and Werewolves
Name:
Picture:
Weapons:
About:

ARENA:
The arena shall be resigned near the forest. Werewolves and Shape-shifters are premitted to fight as long as they please. Sword fighting and fencing shall be taught in the arena as well.

School:

School Rp. Chester-haunted-school

Graveyard:

School Rp. Graveyard_backlit_pre-halloween_2007

Dorms:
All dorm rooms will start to the students liking , they are aloud to go into town once a week to pick up Supplies and stuff to design their rooms. Students are premitted One million dollars to start with In order to set the rooms up to the way they would enjoy it.

Last edited by Shadows flayme on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

http://homesweethome.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

School Rp. Empty WEEP!

Post  Katerina Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 pm

QUESTION!

Why not have fallen angels so Kat can get in? Until she gets very annoyed and burns it down XD JK

UNLESS Fallen Angels are in the angel form because I am too stupid to take my time and read SLOOOWLY
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

http://mlrp.vampire-legend.com/

Back to top Go down

School Rp. Empty Re: School Rp.

Post  Shadows flayme Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 am

Yes fallen angels are appart of the form , BUT! Katerina May be promitted to come. Since most of the students inside of the academy have been there for most of their lives , Ever since they were humans , They have the premission to do what ever they please. Katerina must be chosen by the Guardians of avlon. It will be said Soon enough wether Katerina is aloud.

Sorry for all the drama , im just Hyped about this form Very Happy
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm

A loud thud came from the arena as a vampire was thrown into the wall. Kara just laughed. "ouch? oh well. Not my problem you aimed for a strong spot bloodsucker. Have fun getting down." and with that she walked off to her next class , looking from the teacher to the students , a huge dent in the wall. "really?" she rolled her eyes , sitting down next to her best friend jacky. "hey jacky." Jacky looked up from her drawing , smiling. "hey kara. how was fighting?" kara laughed. "vampire went for my throat and i got a nice clean kick to the chest. hes up on one of the platforms.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm

serina looked at the girl that just came in she put her hood up ingnoring everyone that came in

beat sat under the window burning the teachers desk she dident like people that much especialy the teachers gravestone growled"beat you haft to do that now?"he asked she shrugged"yup"she chirped

Last edited by Rina ribbionshade on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Kara looked from jacky to the burning teachers desk , laughing. "Nice.." mumbling something she leaned back in her chair , smiling to herself , her werewolf fangs out and bared in a wicked grin as she looked at a boy clinging to the ceiling.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 pm

max and sorrow came in seeing the teachers desk burnt and a hole in the wall "umm may i ask?"max asked rolling his eyes"what is there like a vamp or a wolf on a rampage?" serina rolled her eyes at that smart mouth commet her a vamp?ya right

Last edited by Rina ribbionshade on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:25 pm

(XP this is my new vampire guy.)
Name: Caine
Human age: 19
Immortal age: 200
Female or male?: Male
Picture (link or attach a photo):School Rp. Vampire-anime-smiling-cunning
Weapons: two 9 mm.
Magic: Mind control and ice
About: Hes a tough vampire to get around but he has a softside for some people.

Caine walked into class after the bell had already rung , sitting by his girlfriend kara. "hey chicky. miss me?" Kara smiled. "hey caine." The teacher started blabbing his mouth off. kara yawned. "can this be over with already? I have swordfighting in a few minutes!"
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:46 pm

seniria got up bored to death walking out of the classroom burning the papers and the stupid teacher(no one knows it was her)and walked out sitting outsidee the room drawing a scetch
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 pm

(lol)
Kara smiled wickedly , jumping out a window to the arena , landing with a loud THUD that could cause a huge earthquake , she smiled again , grabbing her swords , waiting for sword fighting classes to start , sitting on a high ledge she smirked to herself.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

seniria goes to the arina sitting on the fench her one red eye burning she sighs"why do i haft to do this?'
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Kara looked up at the girl on the fence. shrugging once before going back to sharpening her swords.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:56 pm

seniria shivers moving her hand in motion magic orbs surrounds her hands turning into her shirkins she shifts her bag to the side pulling her headphones and putting them on her ears walking on the air sitting down like shes in a chair
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Kara smiles , enjoying the little show , she jumps down when everyone floods into the arena , nodding. the teacher looks around. "ALRIGHT WHOS WILLING TO SHOW ANY OF THE MOVES THEY LEARNED FOR HOMEWORK?!" Kara rolled her eyes. the teacher looked at her. "kara?" she looked up. "what?"
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

seniria jumps down with the rest seeing the teacher look at a girl she cocks her head seriously?we do this for homework i do that for a liveing!she thought evoiding touching anyone

Last edited by Rina ribbionshade on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:09 pm

The teacher smiles. "since your our top student?" kara stood up , unsheathing her swords. " yeah yeah save your breath old man. Just pick my challange."
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 pm

seniria rolled her eyes"only you can act like that"she said to low for anyone to hear she dident even care if someone herd her at all she sighed getting pushed to the front so everyone can see her she quikly put her hood down over her face so no one will know that its just the weird as new girl she tryed going back but someone with blond hair stopped her"hey whats with the rush?you got time to fight kara hey kara looks like you got someone that will love to fight you!"he yelled he looked at her one more time"you the new girl right?what do you look like what are you and whats your name?"he asked she shifted now everyone was looking at her wondering who she was and if she was strong she shifted uncomfortably dang is everyone like this? she thought"not going to tell you you bloody vamp"she growled low enough for only him and the teacher to hear he looked surprised"how did you know that?"he asked she smirked"intuition i guess i thought everyone knew what i was by now"she mumbled he smelled her"you smell like chocolate"he said"to mask my scent"she said little embers around her hands no one was going to beat her any time soon
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm

The swords in her hands light on fire. she smiles wickedly. "alright. Full fledged fight , No excuses , all powers and weapons." She changes to her half blooded wolf form , jumping up against one of the arena walls , the swords sticking out of her paws , smiling , stayed there for a while , not losing her balance at all.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:16 pm

seniria sighs looking down"guess i haft to"she mumbles bring her shirkins out taking the cloth off her right eye glaring at kara"its going over real quick"she said dissaperaring in thin air appears next to her throwing one of her shirkins at her getting her sword out moving her hand in a circular motion the shirkins going into flames she watches them bringing daggers out throwing them in the air mummbleing something
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:27 pm

She blocks them off , smiling , a loud howl as she attacks the girl out of the air , growling , pinning her under her paws , watching her slam down into the pavement. "Haha. Agreed."
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:43 pm

seniria growls biteing her her teeh going into the karas skin blood spitting out she yipes kicking her off elbowing her in the stomach throwing her against the wall digging a knife in her arm stepping back holding her bleeding her arm to her side her hood still up
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Kara laughs , healing , she jumps at the new girl , rolling for a while with her , slamming her head into the newgirls , shrugging , throwing her up next to the vampire. "Any one else?" she shakes the blood out of her hair.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:51 pm

seniria jumps down growling flames sprouting in the ground she digs her sword in the earth putting her blood on it saying some words the ground shakes as thousand hands grab kara holding her down"if i go any further in this ritual then youll die"she mumbled healing herself stabbing her knifes into the girls legs and arms"just to let you know im not anyone you ever thought"she said"oh and btw good luck finding what i am and what i look like and those hands wont back off or break unless i tell them to"she mumbled"so try to make yourself comfortable i may be new but im dangerous"
( her dorm number is 75 max 8 sorrow 8 beats 23)

Last edited by Rina ribbionshade on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:21 pm

max looked at the new girl wondering what she is"she used warlock magic demon magic also was as fast as a vamp her growls sound like wolf growl she dident get hurt that bad when kara hurt her she got down even from the place the other vamp was also she walks on air"he said he sat down to think laying down looking at the clouds wondering why they are all there why couldn't they just escape forever out of this school the school is just like a death trap for war we fight each other we be so mean to each other like we are not same as each other
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Kara snarled , pulling the knives out , looking at the hands , sighing to herself , she let her full blooded werewolf side out , snapping at the hands one by one , her bones molding to fit the form , a loud howl , she grabbed the teacher , still pissed as hell , throwing him into one of the rocks. walking off , her hair bleached white , cracking her neck as if nothing had happened. passing her dorm room , she walked down to the dining hall , sitting on the stage behind the curtians , playing her gutiar.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next