Home sweet home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play

3 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Role play - Page 37 Empty Re: Role play

Post  Katerina Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:21 pm

(Darien, Your new nickname ish Dar-dar-bear Very Happy)

Katerina pops outta nowhere, You people die/talk to much. Smile ITS GETTING LONELEH!
Leikos rolls her eyes.
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

http://mlrp.vampire-legend.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Shadows flayme wrote:Wickette pops out of nowhere, slapping katerina for one before attacking all of the vultori, wripping them limb from limb growling she mutters "IF YOU TOUCH THEM ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD IT WILL BE THE FUCKING END OF YOU ALL! -_-'" she looks at jake. "you ok dude?" He nods. lighting a fire, burning their corpses. "yeh, thanks wik." Kriss smiles. "sup wickette? wheres jonny b?"

(and i deleted your post katerina because i didnt like it Very Happy BYE!)

YOUR WELCOME Very Happy

Sorry for the double-post freaks.
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:57 pm

XD no problem fool.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

http://homesweethome.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 pm

XD dorks!
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Wickette johnny b and dria all sigh, laying back in the grass. "right."
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:57 am

Locket and Ice look at them then looked at each other quistionly. "Ai tome for me to do some training want to come Locket?"he asked she nodded following him she coul feel roys jelousy she smirked. Rven hugs dri and kisses the top of her head

(this is what he looks like and his sister nixy who is currently dead oh come to school rolwplay for a battle scene btween lock and ice)
Role play - Page 37 Ice and his sister nixy
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:20 am

Dri smiles, hugging him back. "god its fucking nice out today.." watching the rain fall onto her face.
Nina sighs, sitting perched ina tree. "God dria, why are you so mopey?" (all sarcasm!! Dri >fallen angel nao)
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:22 am

(ya)

Raven opens his wings sheilding him and her from the rain sitting down Rin swings on a branch
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am

Nina smiles, leaning back in the tree.

(yesh ninas a teenager now. TIME goes by fast..)

Dria laughs.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:25 am

no kiddin)

Rain smiles and hops down leaning against the tree

Raven smirks and looks up at the rain
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:26 am

Nina laughs, watching dria then the sky.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:28 am

Raven looks at Rain who was sitting down in deep thought (wait if nina and rain are teenagers what makes raven dria and the rest of the gang?)
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:29 am

(same old same old)
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 am

(Oh)

Rin sighs laying upside down on a couch (have no idea where)
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:44 am

(-points <> that way-) Dri smiles, jabbing ravens chest with her finger for no apparent reason.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:46 am

Raven pokes her back on the arm and laughs
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:44 pm

(this is where terri comes into the picture!)

Terri comes thundering into the clearing smiling he tackles dria laughing. "sup lil sis?"
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Raven looks at him and smiles as Ray appears behind him."sup bro?"
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Role play - Page 37 Empty LOLZ GnR FTW!

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 am

dria smiles, walking off into the house with terri, looking at him she giggles "We need some old fashioned music, whatcha think? Welcome to the Jungle or Mr brownstone?" Terri smiles. "Do the songs in that order. works better." Dri nods, turning on GnR, walking out of the house she sits waving back and forth with the music, giggling to herself.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:41 am

Ray sighs moving her hands with the music the rythm going through her body as she bobs her head up and down Raven smirks and sighs leaning back in a chair his eyes closed.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 pm

On the other side of town:

Draike sat up quickly, feeling the pulse of his sister ontop of him he sighed. Damn it renna watch where the hell your jumping! may end up killing me or neff. he says with a growl, wiping the sweat from his creased brow, looking at the clock he sighed. Its only 5:30, let me sleep! he snapped, pushing his sister off onto the floor. rolling over he fell back to sleep almost instantly.

Neff let out a hoarse chuckle. looking over at dria he smiled. "Family reunion much?", he grinned, tossing a box to nina he shrugged. "Abigail told me to give it to you.", lowering himself on the branch he hung just above where Kat hung. (Not katerina, her names katherine) smiling he highfived her, swinging back up onto the branch, his wings spread out on the branch. shaking some of the rain out of his hair.

Last edited by Shadows flayme on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:23 am

Frost yawns blinking at the waves she leans back and cocks her head. "Hmmmm if only dad would come back with the ship then I would be out to sea." she said with a tired yawn and played with her uniform to get it straight and fixed her bandana. She smirked thinking about what Rain was doing.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Neff laughed, looking over at frost he waved. laying back in his tree branch, spinning the ring around his finger in a little ball of air. "Yes i am a dark angel, and yes i do have the power to control the elements, so what?", he said, looking at nina. she just shrugged. "Like it matters neff? No-ones going to throw a hissy fit except for the humans.", the girl said with a sigh, letting her hand be ingulfed in flame as she tossed the flaming ball of black-fire from hand to hand, looking at the box from Abigail she shrugged. "I'll open it later." heaving a sigh dria looked at the two elemental users. creating two daggers from the earth she threw them at the dark angel and the demon. "Do me a favor? were at the hunter house so SHUT UP! im trying to sleep here!", she said a harsh growl in her tone as she rolled over on her side, hair sprawled out on the grass as she fell back to sleep.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Frost waved back. "Nice shot" she said quitely not waking up Dria she looked up at Neff. So what have you been doing? Haven't seen you for months started geting bored she told him with her mind she looks at Nina then the box she giggled slightly. Jeez so Nina you gotten stronger eh? she thought to her.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Katerina sits there with all her soul-sisters (well half of em Razz since some of ur guyses chars arent dere) on the couch. WOndering what the fuck happened while she was gone. They sit watching Zombieland while eating popcorn at the O' Connor sisters house.
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum