Home sweet home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play

3 posters

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Role play - Page 22 Empty Re: Role play

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Rana: well you want me to touch him so u can figure out human?

kaden: RANA tacere!
(hush up rana!)

Rana: oh Non essere tali una vecchia capra, su di esso Kaden.
(oh dont be such an old goat about it kaden)
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

http://homesweethome.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:00 pm

rina:*rolls eyes*rana don't take away his powers thats mean oh and you guys no fighting!*crosses arms*
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm

kaden: *sighs* Ceart. Aistriúchán ar oilte go maith liom nuair a bhí i 14. Throid mé i 2 chogadh domhanda nuair a bhí i 26. agus fuair mé chun Abraham lincon lámhaigh a fháil ag an preformance. mar go raibh mé ag féachaint ar an gceann a bhí a maraíodh é. Bhreathnaigh mé ar an cogadh idir na Naitsithe agus na Giúdaigh. Ba mar gheall i deartháireacha le Hitler. roimh i mharaigh é. Bhí iompaigh mé le ceart vampire tar éis a mharaítear i Hitler. mo dheartháir amháin. Bhí mo mháthair marbh, mo marthain go hiomlán. m'athair fuath mise amháin.

( Right. well I trained mozart when i was 14. I fought in world war 2 when i was 26. and i got to see Abraham lincon get shot at that preformance. seeing as i was the one who had shot him. I watched the war between the nazis and the jews. because i was brothers with hitler. before i killed him. I had been turned to a vampire right after i had killed hitler. my only brother. My mother had been dead my whole existance. my father just hated me. )
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 pm

rina:aww*hugs kaden*your a vamp with a wicked at least you had family members what about rana?*making kaden sit down*
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Rana: *sighs* Ba mhaith liom dont chun labhairt faoi sé.
(i dont want to talk about it)
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 pm

rina:that bad huh?*makes rana sit down to*okay*paces around*if im going to live here then im going to make you guys forget!
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 pm

kaden: *looks up from his sculpture* Did you manage to guess how old i am human wise? or vampire?
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:14 pm

rin:you are 26 in human years and 300 something years old*thinking*if i get it wrong to blame me im not human wise
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Kaden: *laughs* 3 hundred and twenty six.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:17 pm

rina:aww i was 26 short don't blame me never went to school always did stuff i wanted and keeping perves fan boys and rapists away
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Kaden: *hugs rina* its okay.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 pm

rina:^-^aww vampy boy made me better!*hugs him back*now time to investigate to see if jake put dead bodys somewhere!lets go!*uses magic to get her in detective outfit and gun exploring seeing a fan girl in his room kicks her in the sky light and one in kadens room kicks her to comes down stairs pissed*stupid fan girls!
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm

kaden: *laughs* agreed. *he hides the charm he made in his pocket , walking out back , sniffing the air* rana , ill go north you take east with rina and cerebus. k?
Rana: k.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Sammy:: I FEEL SO LOVED! *She follows Rina* Mar sin táimid ag teacht ar an buachaill dragan stinky-aois, eh?
((IRISH:: So we're finding the stinky-old dragon boy, eh? ))

Michelle:: *Wearing her sunglasses so people won't see her eyes, She walks by a some gang mob. They follow her down a alley. She smiles turning around shooting them all with her mk74 draining them all.(( https://media.photobucket.com/image/mk74/AlbertD/Mk-74.jpg )) Walking off like nothing happened. Hearing a flap of wings, she looks up seeing a black blur in the night sky. Then everything goes black....*

Nikki:: *she runs through the forest. Scanning the different smells* Something is not up.... *Running back to Mckenna's cabin, She walks in.* Mckenna, Something bad happened-

Mckenna:: *she cuts her off holding up a finger* I know. That is why I called Abby to see where ym other sisters are. They're missing too.

Nikki:: WAIT! What do you mean too? Who else is missing??

Mckenna: *she looks through her spell books* Where's Alisa?

Nikki:: I think she is with Gabbi.

Mckenna:: Good. Fallen Angels are just as powerful, She won't be taken either just as long as she is with Gabbi. AHAH! I found the summoning spell. We are going to summon Katerina to see if she responds. If she does not, We're in big trouble.

*She puts in the mixture she needs in a couldron. (DUH)*
Katerina Lynn Moretti,
We summon thee

*A gust of air blows through out the cabin. Hearing whispers. Mckenna raises her arms, a purple orb appears in each of her hands*
She is refusing!

Nikki:: I'll have my old pack help. Just give me some of the undead shit and I'll run to my pack as fast as I can.

Mckenna:: NO YOU STUPID MUTT! Something is loose! Your old pack is in Oregon, We're in Michigan! I'm coming with. *Nikki goes wolf, Mckenna grabs her powerful staff and some Vial's. Grabbing her dark purple cloak too* Lets go. *She goes out behind her cabin. Summoning a demon horse ((it looks like a deathcharger in wow)) mounting it. And following Nikki**

Nikki:: *They ride/run into the night towards Oregon. As fast as they can. Arriving to Logan's house Nikki stops.* Stay here. They don't do too good with witches. *she walks into the mansion. Telling Logan everything. He calls for his pack in wolf form. They all descend following Nikki and Mckenna in lead* Where too now Mckenna?

Mckenna:: To Greece!

Sammy:: *she stops meowing* SOMETHING IS WRONG! It involves the O' Connor sisters. I must go. I'll catch up with you guys later. *she yowls running off into the mist*
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

http://mlrp.vampire-legend.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Rana: *sighs , floating a few inches above the ground* levitation. Not an easy spell to work. *she mumbles something in french to herself , Singing again*

Ce bébé révolution
Prouve qui vous travaillez pour récents

Communiqué des naufragés qui se déchaînent
De l'auto vents qui soufflent et nommé ces
Lorsque temps présent se étranglé dans la boue
Faite de notre confortable fils décomposition

Qui travaillez-vous pour bébé
Et ça marche pour vous récents

Mais quand la nuit est terminée et les murs de lancer la gravure
Lorsque le feu commence à la matière et l'horloge est barattage
Clichés et autres bavardages garde notre esprit de
Apprentissage

Tout va bien

Les choses que nous ne prévues pas grand-chose
Composée de ballons pensée et des cotons-tiges
Lorsque temps présent se étranglé dans les malheurs
Fait de nos scénarios futurs ennemis

Ce bébé révolution
Prouve qui vous travaillez pour récents
Qui travaillez-vous pour bébé
Et ça marche pour vous récents

Mais quand la nuit est terminée et les murs garder reliant
Lorsque le feu commence à la matière et l'horloge continue de couler
Clichés et autres bavardages garde nos esprits de
Pensée
Notre esprit continue à penser

Tout va bien

C'est quand il se tourna vers moi
Un cortège de «destiné à être le"
Parades des reines de beauté
Lorsque enlace douce en font allumer
Ces choses détaillée
Comme ongles cassés et anneaux en plastique
Va gagner en me gardant
De parler à mon nouveau chouchou
Et il n'y a aucun moyen de savoir
Notre ennemi scénarios futurs
C'est quand il se tourna vers moi
Lorsque épingles à cheveux organiser des ailes d'ange.

kaden: *hums along , hearing rana singing in the distance , he sighs , smiling softly*
Que les vents guider votre chemin d'accès à l'obscurité et de mystère qui s'est tenue à l'ensemble de nos cœurs chère sœur. Cette lumière doit continuer à tomber de votre part. Ne sous-estimez pas vos pouvoirs de votre passé. Vous êtes un wytchling forte. Vous survivre.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 pm

(( I FELL DISSAPPOINTED I'll be on wow. i ont knw what to write
))
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Kat:: *she wakes up in a very very bright place. Not thinking it was heaven nor hell. Feeling a sharp pain through her neck she screams. Her vision gets blury then goes black. But still awake hearing some people talking. Listening closely at the sounds of every foot step*

Human:: You're here, because we noticed that you are not human... You fit in with our kind well. But you have a secret. We gave you a shot to blind you. Now tell me, What is your kind, creature?

Kat:: Il tipo che protegge la vostra, dell'uomo.
((ITALIAN:: The kind that protects you, Human)) *She snarls. Knowing it is the goverment who is doing this. Capturing creatures that protect The humans world but giving them nothing back. Thinking this is totall bull shit. And why do they want to already extinct us when we did nothing wrong.*

Human:: Italian, hmm? Bene, due possono giocare a quel gioco. Ora dimmi qual è il tuo genere! Oppure te la forza da voi. Quegli occhi del tuo grado di attrarre le cose pericolose lì, Katerina.
((ITALIAN:: Well, two can play that game. Now tell me what is your gender? Or you force yourself. Your eyes to attract the dangerous things there, Katerina.))

Kat:: *Growling deeply she says* Non dirò niente! Prova quello che vuoi! Puoi uccidermi, io MAI vi dico!!!
((ITALIAN:: I will not say anything! Try all you want! You can kill me, I NEVER tell you!))

Human:: *He injects her with Werewolf blood, poisoning her* Chi ti ha cambiato, Katerina? Vedo la tua famiglia era famosa, allora naturalmente. Ora si può solo soffrire da soli e dimmi quando il tuo pronto.
((ITALIAN:: Who has changed, Katerina? I see your family was famous, then of course. Now you can only suffer alone and tell me when your ready.)) *He walks up to her whispering in her ear* We can change you back, you know? You'll be as free as the eagle *laughing at that he leaves the room. Slamming the door behind him*

Kat:: *the pain shoots through her like fire and ice in her veins. The phrase "You'll be as free as the eagle" repeats in her mind. Knowing what he WILL do anyways if she tells.* Prendere, Prendere è tutto ciò che hai? Gli esseri umani sono così egoisti. A malapena a pensare a cosa sta succedendo intorno a loro, solo per attaccare un argomento possibile. Essere libero come un uccello è come essere morti

((ITALIAN:: Take, take is all you got? Humans are so selfish. They hardly think what is happening around them, only paying attention to a certain type of topic. Be free as a bird is like being dead))

Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:02 am

Rana: *sighs , running her nails around a tree , they turn to claws as she keeps hearing the same words in her head , not feeling straight to herself , she sighs , watching as her surroundings change with her eye color. she stops at one spot. Looking at the scenery* Je ne vois pas comment cet endroit peut être en dehors de mon propre esprit. Thats tout simplement pas moi du tout. *she looks at a girl in a pink cloak* Oi. vous là-bas. Quel est votre nom et quel est ce lieu? *the girl turns around and gasps just at the same time rana does* y...your me.
*they walk to each other* Cette isnt dans mon esprit. Im un Wytch. Cette inclinaison est ma maison. Je ne peux pas faire cette place. *she snaps out of it* Huh? *sighing to herself , she falls asleep in a cave*

((translation: I do not see how this place can be out of my own mind. Thats just not me at all. Oi. you there. What is your name and what is this place?
This isn't in my mind. Im a Wytch. This isnt my home. I can not make this up.))

Last edited by Itchigo Morreay on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Role play - Page 22 Empty This is getting weird....

Post  Katerina Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 am

Kat:: *she hears somebody drag another familiar scent in. They mumble something she cant hear. An hour later she wakes up someone calling her name*

Someone:: Kat? Is that you?

Kat:: *she snarls* Who's asking...

Someone: Its drake. Remember me?

Kat:: *she sits there. All wide eyed. O_O*
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 am

rana: *sighs , walking through oregon , pausing , smelling something horrible* OH NO! *she snarls , her hands glowing with two purple orbs*
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:18 am

Drake:: Oh yeah, I miss you too BABY! *He laughs*

Kat:: OH PUT A SOCK IN IT DRAKE! THAT WAS ONE TIME >_> AND ONE TIME ONLY! *SHe growls* Did they blind you?!

Drake:: Nope. You look ... different. At least since last time i saw you.

Kat:: Fuck you. You fucking stalker! You can read minds! You know what is deffenitely going on! Now give me all the details.

Drake:: Well we're all doomed. Even though what ever we tell them, they are still going to kill us. The others are stuck in a warehouse out back. Straped to wall or in cages, etc. Its horrible out there. I've been here ever since you left with that scaly-frog. I knew they were going to catch you either way.

Kat:: I HAD NO CHOICE! Even if i stayed with you, You will still be a annoying LITTLE BASTARD!

Drake:: Kat, calm down. I can control moods now. So you can be either mad or i can do it the hard way for you. I'll make it painful if i have too.

Kat:: SAVE IT ASSHOLE! They already gave me werewolf blood that fucks me up! I'm half dead anyways!
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 am

*the world goes black around rana. she wakes up an hour later chained to the floor , blind as hell , her hands on fire. metal running through her veins , she smells jake near by* Jacob? vous là?

jake: yeah im ici. ce qui s'est passé?

Rana: ils nous ont traîné vers le bas pour une installation dans le dos de quelque part. J'ai l'impression qu'ils nous suivre sur. Pourquoi êtes vous ici?

jake: Entré à la recherche d'une demi-heure vous il ya cause Kaden s'est inquiété et j'ai dit que j'avais besoin d'air frais alors je suis venu vous chercher. et maintenant je suis ici.

Rana: Eh bien vous avez un plan?

Jake:Il suffit de suivre mon exemple.

( translation:

Jacob? you there?

yeah im here. what happened?

they dragged us down to a facility in the back of some place. i have a feeling that they tracked us out. Why are you here?

Came looking for you half an hour ago cause kaden got worried and i said i needed some fresh air so i came looking for you. and now here i am.

Well you have a plan?

Just follow my lead.)
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Role play - Page 22 Empty WHOOPS

Post  Katerina Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:35 am

Drake:: sooooooooooooooooooooooo, il tuo cieco? Mi hanno dato una piega cieca. Essi devono odiare le ragazze, thats il motivo per cui probabilmente violentata prima di un ragazzo non morti *he twitches at the image* brutta come l'inferno. I suoni sono stati peggio. e lo fecero in magazzino!

Kat:: Io veramente non cazzo bisogno di sapere che! Essere rimasti qui con voi Is Hell!
Davvero, Drake. crescere !!!!!!!

Drake:: *he uses his powers to make her feel normal instead of all bitchy* Tu sai quanto più urlare, più vengo qui e mettere a dormire per sempre!

((I DONT FEEL LIKE USING TRANSLATION! USE THE GOOGLE TRANSATOR THING >_< XD)))
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 am

**they both summon their powers till they look like they just got out of hell**
Rana: ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΦΩΣ ΤΩΝ οι Αθάνατοι! *she snarls , her chains snapping like twigs , letting them sit around her wrists. smiling wickedly to herself , she uses her senses to run down the halls of the building , sending copies to free the other demons trapped , stopping at the main office , stepping in the door , her eyes pure white (cuz shes blind) she just laughs* Bienvenue dans votre pire cauchemar messieurs.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 am

Kat:: What the fuck was all that noise!

Drake:: HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNW! IM BLINDED WITH A BLINDFOLD!
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum