Home sweet home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder mystery?

2 posters

Go down

Murder mystery? Empty Murder mystery?

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:43 pm

So since im getting into the mood of writing about murder mysteries and all that, i was wondering if you guys would be up for one? a sort of Halloween themed one maybe? or its a different time of the year? like Christmas or thanksgiving? well its up to you guys, post your ideas about the story and how you think it may work out in the OOC forum please Very Happy
Story:

the towns been under a careful eye of the FBI and the CIA for years, no one knows what the hells been going on, but murders are popping up left and right, some say it was suicide but others believe what the marks on the necks and the gunshots mean. Halloween night.. The best school in the town is hosting a prom for all of the graduating high schoolers. and low and behold, another murder comes. this one sticks for a while. because its not just one, but HALF of the football team who is dead. but the deaths don't happen all at once.. One by one, the murderer pick them off like pepperoni. You are in the middle of it. The cops suspect you and your friends did it, you've been against the them all for years, but you say you didnt. Are you lying? or is it something else waiting to pick them all out.. Something never seen by day....or night..

Who?:
there are four options for basic characters.
  • Teacher
  • Student
  • Murderer
  • Inspector

IS there anyone to trust in this town?
Or we all turn away when the light last hits?

Your choice when you are ready to start the Role. alteast if you all like it Very Happy

Info On Who:
Teachers: The only thing i could say about the teachers as ALL are suspects.. Choose your words carefully infront of the inspectors..Or the students, because you never know what may happen..

Students: You may hold a grudge against everyone or you may be a social butterfly, its your choice on how your actions take, ALL are suspects, One by one the murderer will slowly be picked out, and if not...Who knows..

Murderer: :O Careful on your steps, every move you take may lead to youself being caught every living day. Do you wish to live in the shadows? or Bring out who it was..

Inspector: Watch the moves of all around you, even if one just FIDGETS when you talk, narrow the suspects down, you have a full room of teenagers and piss drunk teachers. you never know when may snap..

Character sheets:
SHEETS WILL START IF AND WHEN EVERYONE AGREES OR LIKES THIS FORUMS IDEA, WE CAN MAKE ANY CHANGES NESSISARY!
Anime pictures for profiles only when the sheets are made.
if you can not find one please post what the basic looks for your character looks like
FOR example:
Hair color:
eye color:
Girl or boy?:
Details on skin color?:
Any idea on fashion?:
Then i will see what i can do, or you can have someone find picture for you.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{IMPORTANT!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
PLEASE POST ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS/DETAILS ON WHAT YOU NEED OR WHAT YOUR CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE FOR A PICTURE IN THE OOC FORUM OR IN A PM, I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO GO AND DELETE ALL OF THE EXTRA POSTS AFTER THE FORUM MAY START DUE TO PEOPLE NOT READING THE RULES AND DOING THIS SIMPLE TASK!

Character profiles so far:
name: Sanandra (Shaye for short)
race: -classified-
sex: Girl
powers: -classified-
Picture (leave a link or say its your profile picture please):
weapons: two guns and a scythe
bio: -classified-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sandra nightmare
looks:
student:(also ice and nixy his sister)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Elizabith
sex: Female
race: (Dont know..)
bio: Dangerous girl to be around when you piss her off ^.~
weapons: Murder mystery? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkKjYTpuBmWvO8aAJQe8nb-AyVynyKYx2zqfCBWxn5fHfwDJt8 < twin pair of these
powers: (Most rogue powers)
picture:Murder mystery? 6250_1169594888550_1488322090_449388_6030444_n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Erik
sex: Male
race: -Classified-
bio: Hes always been a secritive boy..
weapons: two swords
powers: -classified-
picture:Murder mystery? Anime-guys-leg-on-31000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Renna Mika-ley Fawn (Just bree for short)
personality: Her brothers Neff (YES THAT NEFF) and Draicus were always with in the life of mobsters and crime. but as their little sister grew up she learned from their ways. Moving from the UK 2 Cincinnati (Dont blame me idk how 2 spell that word) she tried her best to fit in, finding elizabith erik and shaye she lived off with the rest of them, her brothers and the memory of their father.
Sex: Girl (DUH!)
Pic: Murder mystery? Redgoth-3-1
weapons: Haha..Haha...Dont get me started on listing those ;D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:
GO NUTS WITH IT!
have as much fun, just try not to spoil who the murderer is Very Happy
lend any ideas you have!

Last edited by Shadows flayme on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

http://homesweethome.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Murder mystery? Empty Re: Murder mystery?

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Sandra watched the news the whole football team was dead Look Nixy Ice the team is dead why is that? she asked interested
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Elizabith slid out of her booth in the middle of the bar, her black hair falling over her shoulders as she watches the news, a reporter blabbing about the highschools national varsity football team dead. a smile sliding quietly up her lips as she looked quietly at the door, watching as her main vampire friend slid into the bar quietly, the door not even ringing as he sat perched on his barstool farthest from the soon to be sun filtered window. she danced over to the bar, passing him the normal drink he always ordered. "So i take it you heard about the accident over at Mckinely?", She asked, her eyes sparkling with a laugh as the vampire lifted his head from the mahogony table. "No, what happened?"
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:25 pm

[i]Ray also sees the news a smile broke free she sat up and finished serving tables she went to get dressed in her outfit going to Nixys and Ices house "Sup?"she said they looked at her "nothin.." Nixy said
"Ray" Ice said
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Elizabith rose her eyebrow in confusion, surprised that the vampire hadnt heard anything, she changes the channel over to some mTV thing, "Monster" started playing over the speakers as she turned the TV off, turning the volume up, knowing that the bar was full of monsters, demons ghouls vampires and witches, which she didnt mind, seeing as how she was apart of them. smiling quietly she danced around, taking orders from the costumers one by one.

~Monster-Meg&Dia::: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQGgDE9NNk&feature=fvw ~

~Fully Alive::: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5hwNhzMFgc&feature=related ~
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:13 am

Ray rolled her eyes Geez Im so bored that I haft to play Talor swift on and dance around like a idiot ray said her eyes rolling Ice was telling Sandra a angel she always had a habit of asking stupid quistions so she decided to tell her herself They are dead because someone that hates them killed them it could be me Ice Nixy you or some other fing people we don't fing know Ice gave me a warning glare while Nixy laughed at my bad launguage she put on monster saying she was bored and had nothin else to do except sit around doing nothin or we could go solve murders.... Wait that is a fantastic idea Ray! she yelled and hoped up and down Sandra and Ice looked at us quistionly. We are going to solve the murders! Nixy yelled Ice spit out his coffe on the wall he went to the sink and drank three cups of water we laughed we put a whole bottle of Extreme hot sauce in his coffe. Okay big sissys but there is no clues Sandra said they stared at each other a gleam in their eyes. And what about homework? she added we slouched in gloom homework school Well we can skip them what harm would it make? Ray asked they looked at her and then at eachother and nodded in agrement but Ice protested. No way! We haft to go! Or I won't become a doctor! he yelled we glared at him. The next murder thats going to happen is yours! Ray yelled he stood back. Okay okay fine I guess I'll just be a assasin he said they smiled. Glad we are on the same topic Ray said.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Shaye strolled into the bar quietly, her head lowered as she watched Elizabith dance around the bar. smiling she sat down beside the vampire, her head lowered as she watched the swords sparkling in the case under the counter, knowing they were there by instinct, knowing elizabith as well, she was always well prepared.

Liz spun around quickly, her combat boots tapping against the wood floor, smiling at shaye she hugged her tightly, walking around the bar she slid a drink over to the demon. "So hows life treating you shaye?" she said with a smile.

The demon shrugged, looking over at the vampire. Treating me well, hows it going for you and romeo over here? she said with a joke in her tone as she glanced at her older brother.

"Haha, very funny sis." the vampire growled, glaring at his younger sister quietly.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:50 am

Selene walked around with Lyric in her cloak hood she petted the small cat opening her bag to see everyone sleeping she closed it then looked at Luna. "We better hurry." Luna growled Selene nodded and opened the bar door she sat in a seat and put her feet in a cross way she eyes all the monsters that were just like her she scuffed and saw Luna keeping a eye out. "Luna calm down its not like the end of the world!" She yelled Luna looked at her. "Sorry just don't want you to be killed like the football team." She said she rolled her eyes and got up stealing a glance at the table she was at making sure she diden't drop anything she layed her head on the bar table she took a coke and chugged it down putting Lyric in her bag then pulling her hood down and yawned again. "Sleepy dog." growled Luna she giggled. "Sorry Luna but its not like im going any where anytime soon." She said and leaned back.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 pm

The girls pulse ran calm as usual in her ear as she felt the bloodthirsty creatures chasing after her, jumping straight out of the way of a street roller she landed, nails digging into the side of the old bar, blood running down her neck, hearing her vampire friend whisper something into her ear she nodded quickly, swinging into the bar, hand clamped tightly to her neck as she kept a close eye on the people at the bar, realizing it to be only her friends bree let out a sight of relaxation, looking around she sighed, spotting two other zombies in the back of the bar, her hand slowly reaching for the gun at her waist before she felt a cold and pulse-less hand clamp down onto her wrist, looking up to find erik standing there, a short gleam in his eyes as he hugged bree.

The vampire sauntered into town quietly, her skinny jeans crumpled up as her combat boots thudded against the pavement, her hands shoved deep into her overcoat pockets, pocketknife in her hand as she felt the breath of a zombie behind her, swirving around faster then a human eye could watch she slit a long gash down the actual humans throat, draining the blood of the suspect of possibly a rape attack she kept walking, her sunglasses sitting perched ontop of her head. multi-colored eyes sparkling in the dim morning light as she let out a snarl towards the humans, bearing her fangs to make them realize that vampires did live among them. walking into the bar she looked around, pulling her sunglasses down over her eyes she leaned against the bar, smiling at her friends.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:29 am

"Why don't you go visit Ray?" asked Luna Selene looked at her as if she was crazy. "Nauh I say nono to that you say yesyes master says no so we keep it like that." she said and scoffed her ears twitching nervously. Her tail swishing as Luna glared at her. "You've been to this bar for three days just sitting here listening to your ipod yet you don't want to leave?" she asked Selene looked at her and grinned. "Yup and you better be happy about it doll." Selene said followed by a giggle. "and besides im a sleepy dog." she purred. "yet you purr like a cat." Pointed out Luna Selene pouted and leaned back falling out of her seat. "Reatrd they don't have backs!" scolded Luna Selene stuck her toungue out and grabbed her flower seeing the cut on her leg the flower heealed it before any vampires noticed if they did then boy she will be in big trouble. She yawned and layed on the floor tempted to just sleep right here and now. But Luna scolded her so she got back in the chair and blared her ipod more.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum