Home sweet home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Rp. PART 2!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

School Rp. PART 2! Empty School Rp. PART 2!

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:51 am

this is only because now that Midnight has been approved to the school we all agreed to restart. Everyone still knows everyone by who they think they are, their all friends and all relationships still stick. MIDNIGHT i expect that you will take over your responsibilities and not screw UP! -_- oh and NO MORE MURDERING PEOPLE WITH A FLICK OF YOUR CLAWS! GOT IT?!

READ IT AND WEEP! Ill make up the story for this place and Post pictures of What the school looks like soon. When i feel like it or when i have time.

STORY:
The school had been abandoned Around 2002,Teachers died because strange things had been going on around the town. But its opened back up mysteriously. No one knows what goes on inside of this high school , All they can say is they think that Mythical People Who think they belong in this world. You are one of them. As a student in the hell raised academy your job is to keep the secret of others and yourself , do not tell anyone about who you are or what you are. Or anything Involving your powers. If you are to break one of these rules , you shall be silenced. Students are welcome to show their ability's and what they are capable of. There are no limits to your powers. If you manage to know how to shape shift or anything gruesome , take it to the arena.

Dorms:

Dorms shall be seperated into a few spots.
.Werewolves they take the back by the forest and the arena
.Vampires By the graveyard
.Demons By the graveyard
.Magi Near the fires cavern
.Warlocks Fires cavern
.Angels The avalon forest
.Shape-shifters Forest with the werewolves
.Undead graveyard

Room list
Seniria: Dorm 75 (Forest Dormrooms) 1 person room
Max: Dorm 8 (Avlon Dormrooms) 1 person room
Sorrow: Dorm 8 (Graveyard Dormrooms) 1 person room
Beat: Dorm 23 (Graveyard Dormrooms) 1 person room
Caine: Dorm 12 (Graveyard Dormrooms) 1 person room
Kara: Dorm 19 (Forest Dormrooms) 1 person room
Xavier: Dorm 24 (Avlon Dormrooms) 1 person room
Wickette: Dorm 33 (Avlon Dormrooms) 1 person room
Roman: Dorm 20 (Forest Dormrooms) 1 person room
Willow: Dorm 13 (Cavern dormrooms) 1 person room
Profiles:
Vampires Demons and Undead
Name:
Human age:
Immortal age:
Female or male?:
Picture (link or attach a photo):
Weapons:
Magic:
About:
Magi&angels&warlocks
Name:
Picture:
Magic:
about:
ShapeShifters and Werewolves
Name:
Picture:
Weapons:
About:

ARENA:
The arena shall be resigned near the forest. Werewolves and Shape-shifters are premitted to fight as long as they please. Sword fighting and fencing shall be taught in the arena as well.

School:

Graveyard:

Dorms:
All dorm rooms will start to the students liking , they are aloud to go into town once a week to pick up Supplies and stuff to design their rooms. Students are premitted One million dollars to start with In order to set the rooms up to the way they would enjoy it.

CHARACTERS:
Name: Caine
Human age: 19
Immortal age: 200
Female or male?: Male
Picture (link or attach a photo):School Rp. PART 2! Vampire-anime-smiling-cunning
Weapons: two 9 mm.
Magic: Mind control and ice
About: Hes a tough vampire to get around but he has a softside for some people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Beat
Human age:17
Immortal age:217
Female or male?:female
Picture (link or attach a photo):
Weapons:a shape shifting lock thats on her skirt
Magic:all typs
About:unknown
race:demon
Name:sorrow
immortal age;297
Female or male?:male
Picture:
Magic:healing
weapons:knifes
about:none
race:vamp
name:max
race;fallen angel
picture:
immortal age:302
weapon:sword
name:seniria
race;shapeshifter
immortal age:300
weapon:shirkans
picture;without wings
Name: kara
Female or male?: female
Picture:School Rp. PART 2! Neko_Warrior
Weapons: two swords and a 9 mm.
About: Kara was a short tempered girl in her younger ages. Shes not a very nice werewolf to be around. Keep her away from the arena , unless you want to see her kick your ass.
Name: Wickette
Female or male?: Female
Picture: School Rp. PART 2! Angel_Girl_II___Tears_Bled_by_LorraineFish
Magic: Fire
about: Shes a sharp minded fallen angel who's lived a rough life and cant take any more of it.
Name: Xavier
Female or male?: Male
Picture: School Rp. PART 2! Angel%20boy%202
Magic: Darkness
about: Blooded for death he's a fun guy once you get around his dark sense of humor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Rhune
pic:
magic:flames
bio:she was living in hell most of her life shes sweet and loves to help people, she is cool and gets annoyed with Roy for protecting her and Zeus's daughter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Roy
pic
magic:shadows
bio:a fallen angel sent from heaven to protect Rhune except she does not like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Well i know i need to make profiles but the names will be here)
Willow:
Roman:
Lola (Or pyro):
Shyiara:
Charlie:
Welcome all to the hell raised acadmey Very Happy

Last edited by Shadows flayme on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

http://homesweethome.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

School Rp. PART 2! Empty Re: School Rp. PART 2!

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm

sweet forgot something for Rhune she is cool and gets annoyed with Roy for protecting her and zues daughter
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Will modify immediately then we can start posting Very Happy
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:46 pm

okay SIS
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:11 pm

School Rp. PART 2! Angel%20boy%202
Xavier Brownstone

Xavier strolled through the Avlon dorm rooms, glancing from paper to the dorm number gilded with gold and ivy leaves. Finally spotting his dorm he sighed, opening the door far enough to toss his bag onto his bed, locking the door with his special key attached to his chain he walked out and down the hallway, eyes narrowed behind his dark shades, running a hand through his cropped black hair he sat out in a tree around the center of the forest where the head avlon councilors had their morning meetings. Ignoring the girls behind him snickering he sighed. sliding his phone out of his back pocket, attaching his earbuds he started blaring Welcome to the Jungle. Noticing a girl laying limp under the tree he swung down, pulling his earbuds out just incase she had a good sense of hearing. Looking her over he sighed. Her flaming red hair sprawled out around her head, hand over her chest he cringed, remembering his mothers death. scooping the girl up into his arms he walked back to the dorm rooms, looking at her ID he found her dorm, slowly opening the door, careful not to drop her. setting her down on the bed he looked around her room, a smile painted onto his face. A fallen angel.. another one of my kind in this hell hole.. Not noticing the girl wake up and stare at him, he finally glanced at her and smiled, she smiled back weakly, her black wings stretched out, about half the length of the room. Dont tell me your one of the councilors? She mumbled, a smile sliding up her lips. as she eyed him curiously from the bed, her dress chopped at the knees. he chuckled. Nah sweetheart, Not one of them, never will be. Names Xavier, And you are? She smiled, flashing a pair of pearly white fangs at him. The names Wickette, Wickette J Smith. just wondering Xaiver, but what the hell are you doing in my dorm room? He chuckled, sitting down on the floor of the dorm room. Well i was out in the forest where the actual councilors were supposed to meet this morning for some big announcement about the new year and all that. but then i saw you and you seemed like you were slowly dying of bloodloss or something, so i carried you back to your room.

School Rp. PART 2! Angel_Girl_II___Tears_Bled_by_LorraineFish
Wickette J Smith

On the other side of campus "the graveyard"
School Rp. PART 2! Vampire-anime-smiling-cunning
Caine.
Eyes narrowed as the vampire walked through the graveyard.Another year..Another place where people can say im different, vampires can try and push me around for being with wickette.. he growled, understanding that no matter what had happened he would protect wickette, even if a bloodthirsty vampire was after her. but what if that vampire turned out to be himself? No..He shook the thought out of his head. strolling back to his old dorm room, the old black and white photos across the walls torn down out of anger. tracing his fingers around the mark where he had thrown a vampire for trying to bite wickette. growling still he sat back on his bed, headphones on over his ears he started listening to three days grace. Sighing he turned it off quickly, only to smell someone else near wickette, Fangs bared eyes a dark red as if ready for murder he vanished, reappearing beside wickette on the bed. snarling at the moron sitting on the floor of her room. WOAH!! WHAT THE HELL! Xavier nearly screeched, eyes wide in terror as he stared at the vampire sitting beside Wickette. She just smiled, hugging the vampire What took you so long caine? was wondering if you would ever notice i was here.wickette mumbled, her arms wrapped tightly around caines neck as if ment to keep him there for life, giggling as xavier sat there heaving up gasps of air. You know this kid? She nodded, smiling as she laid her head down on his shoulder, his arm around hers. Caine chuckled. eyes still locked on Xaiver. he growled.If you hurt her or do ANYthing to her i swear to god on the chains that hold me back RIGHT now i will WRIP YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE HEAD OFF YOUR SHOULDERS AND FEED IT TO A CEREBUS!he nearly shouted, growling as loud as he had been in the graveyard.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:48 pm

School Rp. PART 2! Rhune
Rhune star knight

She sighed walking she looked at the sky her wings threatning to pop out any second she glared the council told her to bring a girl named Whickket they told her to go to the girls house but she said okay and went to this school.She brushed her kitty silverbell she weeved through trees hoping that Roy would not find her and give her her doom she peered in the school walking to her dorm she peered through and herd some people arguing she walked twords the open door. She knocked jently she looked in seeing the girl shes supposed to capture she crouched down. Oh god oh god dident exspect to see her here I don't want to capture her she got up and brushed her ripped jeans Okay hopefully I can keep my cool I had been living in hell for most of my life and with my dad Zues but still I hope she won't try to kill me or Caine or the other boy I do not know okay Rhune you haft to brave you haft to go to the council and tell them you can't kill her but the'll kill me on gosh Rhune blabbered to herself scared she had killed dead people but not anotherone of her kind she slouched again gloomy
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Caines eyes darkened, growling he sniffed the air, watching the girl at the door. WHAT!he nearly roared, ready to stand guard over anything. Wickette looked at the girl and sighed, pressing a hand to caines chest.Relax.She whispered, looking into his eyes as he slowly calmed down, the fire in his eyes dimming to a small spark as he smiled.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Rhune jumped scared to death her discise broke and her hair turned red her black wings popped out as she wore a black dress with grey boots she smiled at them. Hi wickket daddy asked if you were doing all right when he saw the council giving you a hard time he almost threw a lighting bolt at them She said with the sigh she looked at the boys and bowed to them. As you herd in fairytails and storys I am the famious Locket mystery deathstone Dughter of Zues I was captured by the council they turned me into a fallen angel and sent me to kill you guys She looked at Xavier and smiled Especaly you my dear friend my umm human me took over I hope you would be good friends if its alright with you I don't intend to kill you but can you help me take this tracker out of my wing?I turned it off but it will turn on in 24 hours its been 20 do you mind helping me?My dad tells me to never fight Whickett and I stay true to the vowl huh?Roy She said sighing with all the exsplaining she did she looked at Caine and gave him a sign she ment no harm and showed the lightning bolt to tell him what she said was true Roy came from the shadows he hugged Locket Dear dear Locket causing trouble again? he asked she starred at him then moved away You know I would be in your dreams my foolish protecter She hissed it almost sounded like a snake hiss she growled impatiantly I'll be going then if you want me to stay even though I pushed a little button on your dear friend you can always see me in the door next door see ya hope we will see you soon Roy nodded by Xavier he said they stopped and watched the wind better stay inside a storms comeing thank your savor for getting you out of the storm She said with a wink and stuck her toungue out
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Caine growled, not testing their lies he looked at wickette. "this true?" she nodded, standing up walking behind locket, grabbing the Chip in her wing, causing it to ignite.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Locket winced as she ignite it she sighed steadly she nodded to Wickett telling shes fine with the ignite Roy sat on the floor sighing electricity pounded through Locket she winced again wasent used to that yet she breathed a tired sigh waiting for it to get it out Is it hurting you at all?If it is then you don't haft to do it Locket said her moms locket glittered on her chest reacting to the council trying to contact her she ingnored it they were probuly going to ask why her singnal is off Thank you for doind this Whickett I know how hard it is to do this for someone you do not know She said
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Wickette shrugged. "Was nothing locket." dusting the ash out of her hand she smiled, walking back to her room before saying "oh hey, your welcome back here any time."

Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 am

Locket nodded and smiled "thanks Whickett" she yelled walking to her room to she pounced on her red bed putting her headphones in before she listened to some music She looked out at the rain outside her eyes turning a crystal blue she sighed turning over hearing a hiss of a snake and crackleing of flames she looked at her reflection in the mirror in her wall she tilted her head. Curiously she jumped up going downstairs to get some lunch to eat she jumped down the stairs going down with a slight thud. She smiled wickedly grabing an apple she went back on the couch in the back of the cafateria big enough to have ten people to sit on "so glad I am here" she said with a sigh playing with her locket which is on her chest it showed her mom she felt tears welling up in her eyes as Rhune looked up to keep them out of eyes the locket was able to show anything someone desires even if they did not know what it was. She thought for a moment the council is wondering where she is right? And this place is protected by a barrior to keep the council out she held her head she wasent used to this much thinking she just wings it most of the time she laughed biting her apple twirling her fingure to show a cupcake she telaported it on Whicketts desk a note that said.

Thanks for getting the chip out of my wing! and she drew a little rabbit
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Wickette smirked, cuddling up against caine. her arms laying infront of her.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:45 am

Locket got up going to the arena her brown hair blowing it was empty which was good she likes combat to clear her head she sighed closing her eyes then she opened them just in time to see something cut her arm she winced in pain and looked around more slashes came on her legs and arms this time. She growled annoyed until she saw a boy with silver eyes and blue hair he glared at her. "Who are you!" She shouted cutting the air with each word. He glared more "You should know me since your father killed my parents!" He yelled she had gashes come on her legs again he breathed, She got up blood going down each of her arms she growled and ran at him she was a bit slower since she was loosing blood and was in human form. damit She thought angerly she saw the slashes this time and barely dogged them then she ran at him kicking his ribs but he dissapeared before she could then she relized he was behind her. Without relizing it she felt sharp pain through her whole body like she was being stabbed by a million swords. "My father did not kill your parents!"she snarled he scuffed, "then why did I see him right before my eyes!" He yelled she stood there anger she moved her arms causing a elemental circle around her she sighed saying words in ancent greek then there was a rumble in the ground and flames were around them she ran at the boy who was very uncomfertable with the heat. She kicked him causing to stagger back and looked at her amazed he diden't have time to react to her elbowing him in the ribs she herd a snap and a crackled laugh. cerious she said amazed of her brothers laugh she stopped looking around she felt his eyes on her through the whole battle the whole time! Is he here? She scanned the arena seeing her dad but she reconized her brothers aura and he was the one who killed the boy parents cerious smirked and clapped for her."well well very good little sister you did well almost killing that boy" He purred. "You see he was hunted by the council" he said showing his real form. "And you just showed me where he is " He purred gratefully. She showed her real self to her eyes blazed with anger she ran at him but he grabbed her and broke her arm she screamed and kicked him she held her arm firmly and he the last words she herd from him was. "Good night Locket".

Ice looked up to see the girl fall off the arena he glared at the boy on the stadium and caught the girl. Locket? he thought and ran off and herd crackleing laughter behind him as he ran to the number on her arm which shower her room..
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:22 am

Wickette lifts her head, hearing her phone ringing she answers it quickly. "mhm? oh, hey nina..So your coming back to HrA? cool Smile cya ina few." hanging up her phone she straightened her tightly curled hair out. "Ninas on her way back with Sanandra."
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am

Locket opens her eyes hearing Whickett she jumps out of Ices arms and kicks him in the legs tripping him she looked through Whicketts door way "You say nina? Thats all my cousin ran=in ever talks about!"
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:25 am

Wickette nods, flashing a quick pitcure of nina. "yep, thats the one."
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 am

Locket bags her head on the door side which landed on one of her small cuts "Oww" She mummbled "That means Rain is here already here comes the pain" She mummbles
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:28 am

Wickette smiles, pulling locket into the room, locking the door she changes the room into her own beach paradise. "no worries, the doors locked inside and out so noone can get in. Magic barrier too. Anything you want is at your desire."
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:29 am

Locket smiled "to tell the trueth im good with anything just as long as im away from annoying people" she said
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:42 am

Wickette nods, climbing into the hammock by the ocean, sighing in content.

name: Sanandra (Shaye for short)
race: Angel
sex: Girl
powers: Magnetic powers, earth , elemental weapon bender.
Picture (leave a link or say its your profile picture please): School Rp. PART 2! 15969_1293914076452_1488322090_809933_6709867_n
weapons: two guns and a scythe
bio: Shes a sharp minded angel when it comes down to it, she LOVES fighting and anything involving weapon building.

(will post with shaye soon, using her in The Murder mystery.)
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:46 am

Locket smiles sitting by the water the breez wistleing through her ears as she hears a slight wistle comeing from the ocean

(Ill add Ray to)
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:23 am

Ooc: INC LONG POST! Smile

The wolf boy lifted himself off of the ledge as he rubbed his forehead... No blood? The wound mus have healed due to his wolven strength and his earthen sorcerer powers from his mothers side of the family. A phone rang in the distance.
"Yo?" Roman said calmly, a tint of Scottish heratage from his fathers side of the family showed itself in his voice.
"Hey, Roman..Its willow. Was wondering if you were going to the dance on saturday at the highschool?.." Her sentence was cut short by the sound of leaves brushing by romans shoulder. "Um..Roman? are you okay?" He winced at the sound of worry in her voice as he slugged his backpack farther onto his shoulder.
"Yeah im fine. Sure id love to go to the dance with you." a smile rose its way across his face as he moved towards his house.
"Kay!" Click. The phone call ended. leading to a second one from his sister Aeisha "Yehello?" Roman said again, his eyes darting back and forth as he ran a hand through his dark brownish Black hair.
"Hey lil bro. Hows pete doin?" He grinned to himself. Aeisha wasnt really his older sister. but they had been together for long enough that it felt like they were.
"He's good. Havnt talked to him in a while though. you have his number dont you?" A rustle of papers.
"Yeah. ima call him now. talk to ya later lil bro!" Click. he heaved a sigh as he slid his phone into his coat pocket. only to receive a text message. pulling his phone out of his pocket in a swift movement he growled at the name flashing on his screen. Of course it had to be the blood sucker his family despised.
"Hey wolf boy. ran into your little girlfriend on the way downtown. She looks pretty tasty. better save her from being my midnight snack." a growl rose its way up his throat.
"DAMN IT MARKUS!" he snapped his phone in half. leaving the shattered remains on the grass as he dashed off in full wolf form to the town. stopping for a breath he listened in for any thing leading him towards Willow...

Ooc: And im leaving it there for now cuz i gotta go Smile Love you peoples. i know it doesnt fit with the school really but he goes to the school later on in the story! XP
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 pm

I walked through the streets my eyes closed my eyes letting the shadows guide me through the dangerous streets hoping I won't get jumped I was homeless but very smart a rebal but nice. I started dancing along the streets then stopped and sniffed I may be a angel demon but I have keen sense of smell. Human? Vampire? Another human? I walked quitly then smelled werewolf. I went twords the smell of human and followed it with my nose. I almost toppled over of how much it reeked of human I held my nose smelled a bit of cemicles and was that achohole? I scrunched my nose and turned back to human senses. I padded through jently getting closer and closer until I saw a girl..

So is Ray shes going to school soon she was going to go but skipped she diden't like smelling a bunch of diffrent races.

this is what Ray looks like changed it-School Rp. PART 2! Angewings
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Roman bolted into the building after catching the keen sound of willows cries of pain. attacking markus out right the two landed on the ground throwing punches and growling like maniacs. Lifting a chunk of the earth he flung it at markus. causing the vampyre to implode as he jumped back. landing beside willow.. "Hey. you okay?"

On the other side of town::::::::::: A new Demon was born...

I moved quickly through the house as i dodged the objects being flung at me by my mysterious attacker. My emotionless grey eyes flipping from the clock to the object whistling past my head as I moved with the grace of a vampire and a demon. Cursing to myself in dutch I wondered what My parents would say when they saw the mess as i moved out of the way of another object flying from the open kitchen window. I dodged attacks left and right as threw back some of My own firey balls of hatred. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I growled. climbing up the wall as I hung from the chandelier.
"Tell me where the key is and i will little girl." Another growl as I lept from the Chandelier. the glass clinking together loudly as I flew towards my attacker. my wings spread as i landed with a loud THUD against my attacker. rolling down the hillside towards the lake we threw punches back and forth at each other. "IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!" my eyes glowed a bright blue as a tiger moved swiftly in the distance. two fel Hounds in tail with the tiger as they lept at my rising attacker. moving back up the hillside i clung to a rock. looking at my watch i gasped. 'Well shit..Looks like im gonna be late.' Oh well. looking up from my watch i eyed greymanes work on the strange attacker who smelled all to much of vampire and necromancy. "Gross." I laughed to myself as my pets lay off the dudes corpse. moving swiftly back up the hill towards the old farm house.

Ooc: Oh this is a picture of bayne::: School Rp. PART 2! Normal_67142

Her Fel hounds One black one red School Rp. PART 2! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVgMHXMfLI8oEyMY-b-8wtI_JPPJIJvSj277gtT19VLEPQ_JR1xg&t=1

(Cant find the picture for greymane, will get it later)
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next