Home sweet home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play

3 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Role play - Page 38 Empty Re: Role play

Post  Shadows flayme Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Role play - Page 38 2dimww9-1

DRAICUS

The male slowly made his way through the depleting town , hands shoved deep in his pockets as he looked around the empty streets of salem.
"WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR?!" he spoke aloud, the strongest tinge of an Irish accent lacing its way into his voice along with a hammer of annoyance. walking into an empty At&t store he picked up a phone from the counter at random, extracting his Sim card from his old phone he inserted it to the one laying face down on the counter in front of him. "Meh, that should work, Now all i need is my car back and my gun from the station, Maybe a mocha..." Draco smiled at the thought of tasting coffee again. feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket he pulled it out and answered with a swift "Yeah hello?", Forgetting to check the caller id he moved on through the store, hearing jake laugh he smiled. "Ah, sup jake?", there was a long pause then the sound of swords clattering, a short sneeze and the other dragon answered.
"Not a damn thing, Alice saw you come into town in one of her 'Visions', Zoey wants to see you and so do i, but in a brotherly sort of way.", Draco couldnt help but laugh. "I take it your back in the hunterhouse with kriss raven and all of them?", he sighed as he exited the small shop, dashing 3 blocks to the police station.
"Yeah, well ill talk 2 you once u get over here bro?", the drake nodded.
"Yeah, peace out.", and that was the end of the conversation. climbing up onto the roof of the police station he staked out to watch for any cops carrying his AK, spotting it he dropped down ontop of the cop, grabbing his gun he twisted the scrawny humans neck, jumping clean off onto his dodge viper he slid into the car, sighing in comfort as he drove off at atleast 150 mph to the hunter house.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

http://homesweethome.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:43 am

Essence came out of a ally just after she kicked a rapests off she was worried he may be dead but dosen't care she grabbed the ribbions off her arms and legs she wrapped them around her hair to put it in a ponytail she sighed. "Jeesh first day in this god damn town and im already being chased by stalkers." she said she threw a shirkin killing one of her stalkers she smirked burning the guy like the other body. She grabbed the shirkin licking the blood off and put it on her belt. She smirked and continued walking her arm covered in blood to anyone it would look like she was bleeding but not. She sighed moving her red hair out of her face. She walked in the road daring anyone to try to run her over since she admired and feared. In her old town she was admired for her red hair and purple eyes and her gifts to do just about anything she also was human but had black fox ears and tail she diden't understand it knowing she was not part fox she put her hands on the back of her head and sighed. "Hear me hear me lets just hop I get a car soon and get away from stalker kids." she said with a snort. She grabbed the amethyst gem that was cold against her solft touch she shivered and saw the sun blind her eyes. "Jeez another sunny day wish it would rain." she said which she did she smiled when she got soaked.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:23 pm

((Almost shit my pants when my grandma was standing over me and the emo pic popped LOL)

Shaunee sat there looking at the witches, dragon, undead-vampire, fallen angel, and last but not least, Werewolf. So many damn fantasy freaks. Last track a long time ago. Abbi rolls her eyes hearing the vampyre bitch's thoughts. Katerina looks back and forth, glancing at her friends. Wondering what to do.

Katerina
Katerina
Admin

http://mlrp.vampire-legend.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Essence yawned as her previous name well her real name Aisling popped in her head she shook her head sitting in the road letting her hair flow so it looked like a moving flame she then stood up smiling as she got soaked more.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 am

{Jacob VonDrake}
jake

Jakes pulse banged in his chest as he sat, shirtless ontop of the north side of Everest.
"Looks like the break in the mountains faces is 20 miles down from here, kriss kaden and raven, you want to chance it?", the three vampires nodded. "Alright. we'll chance it and try to either curve around it or make the jump." the trio agreed with the dragons plan. "Mira, think you could take the jump or do you want to race us down by the south side?" he said with a teasing smile, looking at the werewolf.

"HAH! Jacob you take me for such a fool these days, i'm coming with you down the north face of this humanoid classified death trap. even if it means snowboarding down the face of the mountain with the living dead." The werewolf said with a sneer, scrunching her nose at the smell of the blood emanating from the vampires breath.

"watch your mouth whore, it may be the last thing you say." the three vampires said with a growl, piercing red eyes glaring at the flea bag. crouching there the three vampires pushed off and down the mountain in an uncalculated speed that no human could compete with. the dragon tagging in a tight pursuit. For Whom The Bell Tolls going off loud and clear in his mind as he spotted the craves up ahead, falling back from the vampires he waited till they managed the cross before starting back up again, his heart jumping in his chest as he watched the craves come closer and closer.

OOC: Leaving it at a cliff hanger for now Very Happy
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

OOC: Aww no fair sis!

Essence sighed fiddleing with her ribbions pulling them down smiling a bit.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Katerina and Nikki along with Gabbi left the O' Connor cabin and took a hike in the woods. Nikki in her werewolf form, Gabbi with her wings out left Katerina all alone in her human form. Nikki grunts/growls while halucinating shadows popping out of nowhere to scare the crap out of her. But wait.... Nikki wasn't the only one, Katerina saw them too. Not switching to her so called "ugly-ass-demon form" which Shaunee would say. Gabbi just kept walking glancing the two freaks a "What-the-fuck-are-you-looking-at?" look.

Katerina narrows her eyes at Gabbi, Nikki goes in between the two. Not wanting to get hurt for her selfishness. One shadow runs by Kat and slaps her in the face so hard to where she falls back on the ground, OK, I've had a enough. Where is this bi- AGAIN she gets slapped in the face. Kat growls deeply standing back up. Out of nowhere one of the shadows grabs Nikki's tail and throws her into a tree. Nikki yelps and spins around quick enough to snap one of the shadow's arm. He yelled (the shadow person) and fell to the ground as the werewolf "venom" seeped through his vains.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Ooc: Daaaaayum :O Im thinking of making a side story of a undead vampire child who murdered all of greece... Whatcha think? Very Happy

Jake's wings curled tightly around his body as he prepared for the jump. his pupils slit to pins as he moved faster and faster. clearing atleast a half of the cravas before falling, his claws outstretched as he fell, digging into the wall he shrieked in pain from the frozen wall infront of him as he got squished down into a tight space. Looking around his eyes lost their pupils completely, he heaved a sigh, trying to start a small fire, only for it to be blown out by the wind. looking around he shook his head, closing his eyes to try and block out the memories of being trapped in the cold darkness away from his mother when he was a child. a demon trying to work its way into his mind. Growling quietly he sat, his head buried in his knees, bare back to the wall of the cravas, not knowing what was going on above him. memories flooding his mind of the demon seeping its way into his body, taking control of him. growling even louder than before he looked at his claws, watching them grow in length as the anger boiled up inside of him along side of his fear. Hallowed be thy name echoing through his mind as he tried to grip onto the last bit of sanity he had, his hand igniting in a black flame as he felt the dragons power's churning inside of his heart. 'We may not make it out of here..' He thought, speaking of him and his dragons not making it out alive. or atleast with all of his limbs attached. looking up at the sky he watched as the sun moved closer over top of his head. the fire glowing brighter as the star moved closer into his line of sight.

And ill end it there for now, but ill give you a hint of whats going to happen next Very Happy

Hints:
1: Explosion
2: Lots of flame
3: a pissed off dragon
4: the new vampire kid coming into town.

Very Happy hope that gave you guys something to work off of.

Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 am

OCC: Ooooo sounds cool!!!

Essence ran threw the forest her bright hair flowing behind her as she runs to her little hidaway she looks at the giant tree she glances to the water then the lightning. Crap where the hell is my puppet? she thought to herself angerly she punched the ground causing it to dent a little. "Im here Essence!" a little voice cooed she looked up seeing her first puppet Nelissa. Nelissa jumped down grabing one of Essences ribbions and tied her hair up and helped her master up. "So are we going to blow somethin up?" she asked exitedly Essence laughed slightly shaking her head. "Nope I thought we could exsplor the forest through and through." Essence answered. "Aww boo well lets go we don't have all day." Nellissa said draging her.

They ran through the forest and stopped Essence flinched and stopped what she was doing. "Nellissa do you smell that?" she asked Nellissa looked at her quistonly. "Smell what?" she asked Essence cocked her head to the side she diden't know this smell and diden't want Nellissa to know. "Umm nothin my nose is just playing me." she answered Nelissa nodded and ran off. Essence pulled out her weapons ( 1 foot long daggers that have 20ft chains attached to them) she growled and ran after Nelissa her senses alert for any danger. She stopped at a ice lake she sighed sitting down as Nelissa tried to brake it Essence smirked drawing the little demon who happened to fall on the ice and slide a foot away. Essence sighed grabing her weapon and throwing it wraping around her arm and dragging her back Nelissa sighed and ran to her protection. "You know the next time you do that im not going to help you." Essence growled. Fucking kill her Essence shes being annoying! Nix barked in her mind she cupped her head and winced. "I won't shes my puppet so shut the hell up! Go play with Kaia or somethin." she said listening to Nix say cuss words under her breath who came back to yell at her more and all three of them got in a fight ironic isin't it? "Shut the hell up or I swear to god you may be in my body i'll kill myself you will be dead and Nelissa will revive so if you don't want a very slow painful death then I sagest you shut up." Essence said coldly smiling in her mind they stopped and went to their beds. "Finnaly." she mummbled hanging upside down from the tree Nelissa giggled. "Master looks funny!" she yelled tugging on her hair from below as she flipped her off. "Baka" she mummbled
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Suddenly Katerina was in her undead-vampire form (>_< bad image from van helsing vampires, but she looks more demonous than that xD) jumping on the vampire hunter and snapping his neck in two, ripping off his head and draining the blood he had left. Nikki growls as the head sprays blood on her white n black fur. Snorting in disgust Gabbi sits there eating a twinkie (xD), Katerina turns back quickly wiping most of the blod from her chin and mouth, SOme that she missed dripped onto her white and purple checkered shirt staining it. Oh bet happy you two that I wasn't going to turn on you guys and drain you both. Plus we got that bitch out of the way. She growls standing up and walking back the way they were going, Nikki and Gabbi following.
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 am

~x~Markus Sapherine~x~
The Undead

His body was numb as he climbed out of the ash, letting out a long ragged breath he glanced around the burnt city. Heaving a choked sigh Markus tried to control himself from scouring the lands of any humans who escaped that he could feed on, his stomach growled at the slightest thought of blood. Coming out of his crouching position he lifted his bag from the ground. lifting it over his sort of narrowed shoulder before taking off in a dead sprint to the watery edge of the spartan city.

~x~ Ten Years Later ~x~

The boy made his way through the crowded city, hands behind his head in a relaxed position as he kept up his pace. even with the blood running down his neck black as night he still kept a pep into his step as he walked into the nearest bar. looking around he spotted Kaden leaning against the bar, kristina beside him. a smile rose up the undeads cracked lips as he walked over to the bar. looking at the bartender he flashed the worst face an undead vampire could ever be seen with before turning to the two Love birds. "Hey kriss, kaden. What are you guys doing around all these humans?", the child said with an arch of his brow as the two swirved around in their barstools. Kriss giving her usual three fingered wave and kaden a short but loveable smile (HES NOT GAY!) lowering their voices kriss started to continue talking in french between the two males. Nodding his head Markus followed along as if he had been around the two for his whole life. looking at the small but more detailed vampire carving in the table the child looked around the bar. his eyes glowing with the sense of hunger to feed on one of the residents of the bar. he let out a low growl, seeing a man standing at the other side of the bar, a gun in his lap. Kaden was the first to notice that the man was glaring right at markus. "Markus, ne pas faire! ... Bon .. Tant que vous gardez le désordre propre.", the new born let out a soft growl, nodding at the elder's orders to keep his mess clean if he decided to attack the vampire hunter. watching the man gesture for markus to follow him outside the boy did. walking out calmly, his hands behind his back as he watched the vampire hunter digging in his trunk for a gun. letting out a cough the man jerked his head up. "WHAT?!" the man growled at the child. "You called me out here.", the child grinned at the "Vampire hunter" Baring his fangs. "Oh, your the rare vampire child?", the man scoffed, eying markus. with in the blink of an eye, all hell broke loose. markus leaped at the hunter. fangs bare as he dug them deep with in the humans neck. Extracting every last bit of blood from the humans body as he let the man lie limp in the parking lot. wiping the blood of his face markus bounced back into the bar before sitting down beside the two elders. "So, are we going back to the Hunter House or are we going to sit here smelling blood all day until the Police arive awaiting an explination for why theres a dead body in the parking lot.", the two chuckled at the boys question. slapping down a few hundred dollars for any damage done to the parking lot the two elders led the boy out of the bar and back to their car as they drove off to the hunter house. As they walked into the house the first thing to be heard was the squeaking of the vampire girls sitting on the couch, staring at markus. "OH HES SO CUTE!" "Oooooh i could just eat him up!" the child let out a quiet growl, looking at kaden he mouthed 'HELP ME!' but all the elder could do was laugh. "Ladies relax please? the child has had a rough day and he needs to get some rest. or atleast he needs to get functioned down into the life of the hunters." The girls 'Aww'ed in sadness as markus was led up to his room. kriss guarding him incase any of the girls tried to follow.

Ooc: Long post i know. but its a starting post for markus Very Happy
Also
Translation to what kaden said in french before all hell broke loose with markus XP
::"Markus, Don't... Alright.. As long as you keep the mess clean."
Hope that should give you something to work off of. Talk to the new vampire kid. fight with him. argue with him
and i know i didnt put jake in here, but its almost 12:00 and im tired. so ill do it after you two finish your posts.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:23 am

OCC: Wow e_e that was long my heads spinning jeez and my sister is trying to style my hair which is very annoying. Oh and happy Xmas!

Rin let me go!! (oh BTW Essence is Rins younger sister)Rin looked at her then shook her head No Essence im going to visit Kriss and the new vampire boy so come on! Rin yelled trying to drag her but Essence dug her feet in the ground then froze Rina in place. Rin! Did you forget? Me human him vampire then again if he touches me then i'll kick his ass... Essence said when Rin pointed to three people looking at some vampire girls. See!! Thats Kriss and Keaden and the vampire boy don't know his name oh Essence unfreez me right now and come with me if you do then i'll buy you a cake! Rin yelled Essences fox ears poked up Cake? Did you say cake yum okay! Essence yelled and unfroze her then Rina dragged her to so called Kaden. Kaden! Oh sorry for my hyperness when ever im around my sister I get hyper! Okay Kaden this is Essence Essence this is Kaden and where we are is the hunter house! Rin yelled Nelissa poked out of Essences bag sand on her head. Hia!! Im Nellissa Essence made me and used magic to make me shes a human with fox ears and tail with high magical powers.. Nelissa started to say until Essence covered her mouth Rin looked at Kaden. Well wheres Kriss? I saw her just a few minutes ago? Rin asked looking around Essence sighed banging her upside the head Rin fell down holding her head Essence sighed Baka did you forget im here? She asked rubbing her head grabbing a ipod and blaring it she felt her powers get in control she sighed Ya but..... Can you at least be nice to umm oh his name was Marcus right? Well can you at least be nice to him? And don't get in any fights im tired of you killing people cause they insult you or stalk you Rin said as Essence glared at a stalker behind a tree who had a dagger in his heart Rin sighed jeez well im here without Kila (remember Rins dragon) and shes to busy training two newbe dragon people they are both twins who she found on the street well come on Essence im going to show ya Kriss im so exited to see her! Rin yelled running up the stairs Essence stayed put sitting on the couch and sighed bored to death Rin came back down and glared at her she picked her up and dragged her up the stairs Essence struggleing. Kriss this is Essence Essence was about to beat the crud out of vampire girls Rin mummbled pretty pathetic I say Essence glared her wings coming out knocking rins hands off of her also her fox ears and tail came out. Im bored well lets go there is no way im going to stay here and be bored Essence yawned
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:16 am

Ooc: Lol ik its been a while but i was waiting for kat to see if she was going to post but seeing as how shes grounded now i might as well.

Kaden jutted his finger up to the stairs and then to the right, watching the two argue quietly to themselves he followed up the stairs behind them, a smile on krisses face as she saw rin pop out and around the corner. "Lol, hey rin hows it going?" watching the two bicker she raised her eyebrow, hearing markus cough behind her she turned around quickly, laughing at him, pieces of wood and brick sticking out of his flaming red hair as he watched the two girls whine. "Who are they?" the boy asked, looking at kriss from the corner of his eye. "Oh, Rin, Essence, Markus, Markus, Rin and essence, Try not to kill essence please?" The boy smiled, bowing before the two girls. "Pleasure." his eyes sparkling as he walked back into his room, turning the music down. "Wheres Jake?" Kriss looked at kaden. they both shrugged at the boy. "Up on everest i could say.." Kriss sighed. wondering how katerina would take it if she said that her boyfriend was a popsicle by now. laughing at the thought she turned to the two girls. "Well you're welcome to stay rin. I think i put some icecream down in the fridge with some Dr pepper and a few other brands of soda, theres some gum on the counter too." Markus turned around at the sound of kriss saying icecream. "Mint Chocolate chip?" Markus asked with a grin. "Yeah XD i figured you'd show up to and knowing you you'd want some mint icecream." The boy let out a loud cheer in excitment, dashing down the stairs he came back in nearly seconds with a massive bowl of mint icecream, his eyes sparkling with delight as he looked up at the two other vampires. "Van Helsing? or Despicable Me?" they both laughed in delight. "Despicable me work for everyone?" Kriss said with a smile, kaden nodded, sitting at the top of the banister, ready to slide down when everyone else started down the stairs. turning her head to the sound of her phone ringing kriss shrugged it off. turning up the loudspeaker to hear 'Forget You' playing. she let out a laugh, singing along with the music, dancing around the house as she sang. grinning to herself markus sat at the last stair watching her, admiring the pep in her movement. Raven and Dria walked in just in time to catch the back up singing, singing along as they followed behind krisses movements, dancing with the song they sung all the way till it stopped. The girls grinned at eachother, highfiving as they jumped over the couch, sitting down in a sort of mob.

Ooc: Ik another long post to read through, but meh, im bored and i have nothing to do but get ready for school, plus it was saved onto my document for a while now Very Happy hope that leaves SOMEONE something to work with here. <3 u guiz!
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Rin nodded happly she looked at Kriss. "Nothin much same old same old everything is normal you got a newbe vamp and I got a killer who can't wait to shed a blood bath." said Rin eyeing her little sister who saw the glint in Marcuses eyes. She looked at Rin she had a puppy face begging her to get her some icecream Rin sighed. "Get it yourself im no slave." she answered Essence growled and stomped down she came up with a bowl of icecream she grabbed a popsicle stick and put it in her icecream she lifted it up the ice cream sticking to the stick. "No body said I can't stick it with something!" she said proudly Rin gave her a 'are-you-on-crack-look' Essence rolled her eyes Rin looked at Marcus. "Im usally calm im part dragon well only part of me is not dragon im almost full dragon pretty calm and Jake has no problum with me I hope you me and.." trails off looking at Essence (im going to call her smoky now since thats what Rin calls her) out of the corner of her eye. "Hey Smoky are you going to be friends with newbe vamp?" she asked Smoky looked up giving her a eye roll telling her sure I will. "Fine if you want me to we will get along fine if he dosen't piss me off and dosen't try to drink me." she said licking her popsickle stick. Rin nodded she went down after everyone else she sighed. same old same old only if Jake was here hes my best friend along with Kriss and Keden the rest is just there as friends don't forget Dria and Raven Rin thought looking at the celing watching Kriss dance around. Smoky smiled carving something she put it down which was a beautiful carved tiger. Smoky pulled out her paints and painted it she put it down she thought for a moment. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm" she said thinking Rin sat in front of her. "Smoky helloooooo! Who are you going to give it to?" Rina asked saspicious Smoky glared. "Myself." she snapped her ears twitching. She grabbed her cards throwing them at the wall then calling them back. Making sure to fix the dents after she threw each one. "Little little singer on the sunny day I wonder who will see her on the day. Sitting on a tree head held high sitting in the rain head down low little little singer why are you here? Arn't you going to play a tune?" Smoky sang jently Rina laughed thats the song their mom used to sing to them. Smoky glared at stuck her toungue out sitting by Markus her tail thumping and ears twitching she fixed each black feather of her wings each shining. She grabbed her ribbions pulling her hair up. Rin went next to Kaden standing.

OCC: Ya I hate it when kats grounded.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:35 am

(yah yah im back now shut it)\

Forgetting what they were doing they stop by the hunter house saying hello to everyone blah blah blah. Nikki still in her dog form...
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 am

Markus smiles, climbing over the couch he sits on the floor at the foot of kriss and the other girls. Well pleased to meet you Rin. I take it your sisters more human than a dragon so thats why she hates me? he says through her thoughts, glancing at rin he flashes a friendly smile.

Kriss looks over at kat, waving she mentions jake sitting up ontop of everest frozen solid by now. lifting her shoulders she leans down and pats mark on the head like a dog. laughing after he barked back at her.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Rin nods Nice to meet you and the second quistion I guess you can say that or that shes not very social she never did get along with other vampires because of.. Rin stopped and looked at her sister. Her 'scent' she smells like what attracts people most she even attracts humans so whenever a vampire smells her they try to drink her blood and they die im thinking that you can resist the smell that you mostly like or you haven't sniffed the air yet Rin thought to him in her mind knowing that Smoky was listening to her every word and his but trying not to let out information When Smoky also can get past any barriers on minds or on defense. just don't try to piss her off or she'll lose control and look like this Rin said flashing a picture in his mind. Role play - Page 38 RPImage12 this is actully her real form but she dosen't show it that much looks there it is she thought pointing to a blonde haired girl with red eyes wearing a blue tshirt and a pair of jeans with black sneakers looking at the celing bordly. Smoky looked at Rin.
"Hey what you doing sis?" Smoky asked bordly. Rin smiled.
"Just talking to Marcus and your in your demon form." Rin said Essence looked down.
"Crap!!!!!" she yelled looking out the window slamming them shut then pulling curtains down grabbing a random hoodie putting it on. "Fanboys they better not be coming if they do i'll fucking kill them make them burn in hell those god damn bastereds following me everywhere trying to get a glimsp of my demon form I can't stand it." she said slightly scared. She looked out the window and when they were gone she sighed slouching she went to Rin leaning on her legs Rin rubbed her ears and Smoky barked happly but quikly covered her mouth blushing tomato red.
See shes trouble sometimes just don't tease her that much Markus K? Rin thought to him as Essence was looking around curoiusly she went to Kriss and cocked her head then rubbed her head against her before doing the same to Kaden then she went to Marcus cocking her head to the side. She layed down by him playing with her cards puling out three aces her face gleamed happly. forgot to mention she loses her memory until she changes back so she has no idea that shes human but can still fight,remember everyones names and remember her painful past Rin said as Smoky yawned looking at them sleeply.
"Good night Danna (Marcus Danna means master or Husband but in this case master) Kriss, Kaden, Sissy, Raven, Dria, and Nelissa." she mummbled yawning she hugs everyone before going to Rins feet and sleeping quitly Rin giggled.
"Aww I like her demon form better since shes relaxed from not hiding her form." Rin said pulling Smokys hood down Smoky shuffled and yawned. "Oh and she can sleep with a whole rockband playing or the music blaring to 100." she said smiling.
Nelissa jumped in Marcuses lap and smiled her little puppet body relaxed since her master is sleeping "Well im going back into master." she said and disapeared into a golden light and went in Smoky who shuffled a bit and sighed releifed.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum