Home sweet home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Rp.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

School Rp. - Page 2 Empty Re: School Rp.

Post  Rina ribbionshade Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:28 pm

seniria breaths a sigh glad thats over she dousent like fighting since the deaths of people close to her she walked to her room painting it dark purple coloring butterflys on it black and silver coloring flames on the celing hanging stars from it decorating her bed with red blanket and white flowers putting an iris on the shelf takeing her jacket off putting on jeans a lock on her pants connected to a chain putting on a tanktop with no sleeves she put her white hair in a ponytail grabbing her black bag tying her jacket on her waist and ran to the dineing room looking around for anyone

Last edited by Rina ribbionshade on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Kara looked up to see her friends hanging from the ceiling. "hey guys." Caine smiled , looking her short scars over. "what happened kara?"
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

http://homesweethome.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 pm

samSchool Rp. - Page 2 SamsenkiSchool Rp. - Page 2 Senki
sam and senki looked for thire big sister seniria who was transfered to this school yes it was true that they were not really related to seniria but she saved sam from a typhoon and senki from drowning and getting eaten by sharks sam was 5 senki 3 they finnaly reached the school they opened the doors to the dining room"big sis!"they both shouted running to her they wiped thire faces on her dress"oh shit'she said looking at the celing was she in big trouble she had to take care of these two while she was at school she sighed wondering how shes going to get out of this

(she looks like thisSchool Rp. - Page 2 Seniriaits her discquis for when someone sees her face even her voice changes)
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:53 pm

seniria look at the people on the ceiling weirdly well she did just summon one thousand hands she went in the kitchen transforming to her regular self putting her jacket on putting her hood u going out of it sitting on a bench sam and senki grabbing onto to her as she drew the school the boy that harassed her her old family and the graveyard she took out her note book it had purple velvet cover black and silver butterfly a key hole in the middle a coper place on the side a silver lock she pulled out the key wrighting

June 28
today is just another day getting into fights wondering who i am
but how long till people find out that im a shapeshifter?
will they take sam and senki away from me again?
i need to find out more about this school
seniria skull

she out the pen down locking it back up shifting her sleeping sister in her arms putting her in her bag picking up sam rubbing his head
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:47 am

Kara smiled , lucky to have a stage to herself when she wanted to be alone , climbing up into her secret hole in the ceiling she sat in her stage of an attic and started playing her guitar , Caine climbed up with jacky , playing his drums , kara looked around at the design she had for it. "DAMN IT! i wish anyas was here. She could help me out with this." caine smiled. Kara sighed to herself , continuing playing the same song. still singing. looking out the giant window , completely bored.

Anays ran through the courtyard at an inhuman speed no cop could calculate. smiling happily to herself in a wicked manner she kept running from the two dragons chasing her , noting to herself that one of them was her brother. Ignoring the thought she kept running. looking up at the big window in front of the school , seeing kara she smiled. "so the big bad wolfs back in town eh?" a silent snicker slipped through the vampires lips , dashing up a wall she sat perched beside the window like a gargoyle. no one expected her to be the same person for as long as she was perched in the shadows. popping her knuckles she leaned out into the sunlight , looking down to see her brother and best friend slowly climbing up the wall. "good luck micheal! sinhan..No good luck to you. Just hate." The vampire laughed. Suprised that the dragon could put up with her for so long. a shrug before she slid into the window , standing by Kara. "you seriously need a new design for this place. Wheres abby?"
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:43 pm

beat jumps by kara caine and the rest of them"eh?so its time to decorate it again what are you going to design it like this time kara?"she asked her hanging from the celing being perched there like a bat

seniria shivered after she herd someones voice a new one she listened to them hearing the girls voice that burned the teachers desk she shrugged she went outside takeing her hood off she yawned"jeez next time i should remind myself to not keep my hod up so long"she said tying it around her waist she made a cold wind sitting on the fence she sighed"i wonder why kara is so you know umm high tempered?"she asked herself she made it rain a little bit she made it rain harder seeing people go inside besides her she smiled while she was souked she covered sam and senki with her jacket makeing them warm and dry she shook her head like a wolf putting the cloth back on her eye she smiled it still hurt but at least it held her powers together she sighed jumping up staying in the air walking singing a song she made up
~i drizzle like rain i shine like the sun but nobody knows me nobody can see me
they don't understand the life i lived along time ago im just ordinary but still extraordinary
i dance to the beat hopeing that ill be free from my life from my days i still fell trapped in a hole with no way back
help me i say but no one can hear me help me im still trapped in a never ending world in my life
im alone im not safe im trapped in life im trapped in ice
will any one save me?~

she sighed thats the story of her life she looked at the rain tilting her head back her white hair souked she came in
(oh i change all thire ages to 19 what does jacky look like any way?)
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Anays and abby look at kara then beat. "Who knows. with kara theres no tellin." abby said with a smile. cracking her neck she started to test out designs. "Kara , you gotta work too chica!"
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 am

beat looked at them then smirked"if its kara then its bound to be awesome!*she said falling off the celinging"wouh"she said falling into a bunch of books"owwy"she mumbled gravestone hissed at her"next time warn me before you fall"he yelled because he fell into a pool of water and was wet
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Abby and anays snicker silently. "Nice one beat." the twins said together , walking around the room , measuring stuff for the new design. "usually we just take down everything and rebuild it with our magic. Its all metal so its easy for abby to bend." anays said acting like she was talking to herself , smiling at caine.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 pm

beat smiles
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Abby giggles to herself. humming along with kara's playing.
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:29 am

beat listens"kara your a good player and abby nice voice"she said

sinaria sighed drying her hair off with a towel quickly then putting it in a nice ponytail she sighed rubbing senkis and sams head she went backstage(because the teacher said that thats where her instruments were)she grabed her guitar and violine she went out but relized her sis was gone.

senki went up ta a brown haired girl with blue eyes she cocked her head pulling at her skirt.

beat saw a little blond head girl she picked her up"whats your name/'the little girl asked"beat"beat said looking at her"you are?""senki!"she shirped pulling chocolate out of her bag and took a bite out of it"im looking for my big sis seniria"she said"seniria?'beat asked confused"but theres no seniria at our school unless shes new"beat said rubbing her hair gravestone mewed something'its the white jacket person"he said yawning"yup kitty"senki said gravestone rolled his eyes he dident like children.
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:39 pm

K.... I am going to sign up as a werewolf for this forum. You might know herrr

Smile
Name: Midnight (Shae) Johnson
Female or male?: female
Picture: errrr... I cant find one but ill stick with this: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitter_production/profile_images/148532027/AnimeSchoolGirl_bigger.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dollwizard.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D59270&usg=__u_83F5qQY4DpOt0K9B5H3UdLF4Q=&h=788&w=570&sz=106&hl=en&start=101&tbnid=OG6bt_HnIxhwJM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=116&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danime%2Bwerewolf%2Bgirl%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D508%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C3306&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=614&vpy=118&dur=412&hovh=187&hovw=135&tx=127&ty=125&ei=9DVsTKb_B5P2swO8t9mKCA&oei=tjVsTM_VGIP2swPk4dCYBw&esq=9&page=9&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:101&biw=1280&bih=508 LONG LINK SORRY XD
Weapons: Her werewolf nes ness
About: *sighs* you know the whole story how she died and etc. -SKIP- SHE CAME BACK TO LIFE!

Middy (Nickname) Is a really laid back relaxed calm wolf... Half the time she looks like shes high. Had a harsh life growing up. Now she found this school to make more new friends and to learn more about her werewolf race. Thats about itt
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

http://mlrp.vampire-legend.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:32 pm

APROVED. welcome midnight
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:18 am

yay aproved midnight!you know now that midnight is here i think we should start the forume over to make well more interesting i think its kinda umm boring to tell the truth no offense to seniria
seniria:none takeing
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadows flayme Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Lol, Kk, we can do what ever but ill keep the posts up for story if people want 2 look XD
Shadows flayme
Shadows flayme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 pm

kk sis
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katerina Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:36 pm

GAY BABIES ON ICE!!!!
Katerina
Katerina
Admin

http://mlrp.vampire-legend.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rina ribbionshade Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 am

_sighs_
Rina ribbionshade
Rina ribbionshade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2